The water cooler

Owala Blog

  • San Diego Zoo Water Bottles

    San Diego Zoo Water Bottles

      Right in the heart of San Diego, California has one of the most renowned zoological parks in the world: the San Diego Zoo. Founded in 1916, the ...
  • Owala and Friends TV show logo. Two Owala water bottles and a iconic friends TV show door frame

    The Best Friends TV Show Merchandise: Water Bottle Edition

      Did you know that 22 percent of people who have watched Friends love the show? We're not sure what's going on with the other 78 percent,.but we ...
  • Two people holding Owala Star Wars water bottles

    Star Wars Water Bottles

    If you are a Star Wars fan, then you need to check out the Owala® FreeSip® Star Wars water bottle series. Read on to learn more about our intergalactic designs. 

Do more of what you love.