This or That: Which water bottle size is best for me?
Or our alternative title: Matchmaking, but make it water bottles.
So we heard you need a water bottle. The good news is that you’ve come to the right place—we’ve got bottles galore. Maybe you’ve even found the one you want, like our FreeSip that has a magic two-way straw, our Flip bottle with its easy-to-use straw, or our Twist bottle that opens and shuts so easily, you’ll think it’s magic (it’s actually just because it has a quick ½ turn… but we’ll let you believe what you want). If you haven’t narrowed down which bottle type you want yet, check out our other post. But if you’re lost on which size you should get, let us be your guide.
Try these on for size.
We believe all sizes are beautiful, but that probably doesn’t help you pick your perfect match. Luckily, we have a handy little system that might narrow it down for you. Here’s a breakdown of what’s great about each of our sizes.
It may be the smallest of the bunch, but it still packs a punch.
- Can be stowed in a purse or small bag
- If you’ve got smaller hands, it’s easier to hold.
- A great option for your older kids.
- If you want to stay hydrated (hint: you do), remember to refill this often.
Like the middle child… except it’s far too awesome to be forgotten.
- Less refilling. That means more time sitting back and relaxing.
- Most people can hold it with one hand while sipping.
- Fits flawlessly in car cup holders, making it a pretty great trip buddy.
- Many of our fans say it’s not too big and not too small. A real Goldilocks kind of bottle.
Our biggest and baddest size. You’ve been warned.
- A must-have if you love working out and need to stay hydrated.
- Great for day hikes and camping trips.
- Much less refilling to stay hydrated. Hooray!
- May involve more hand holding, but is that really a downside?
- Won’t fit in most car’s cup holders. However, with our no-leak lids, putting it in a bag is just as great of an option.
We love playing matchmaker, so hopefully this list helped you find “the one.” Ready to bring it home to meet your mother? Buy yours here.